Price List - Wedding/Civil Partnership Flowers
To book us for your wedding, we require a deposit of £200 or 20% of your order value if your wedding exceeds £1000 this will then secure your date and flowers. Your final balance is due in full the month before your wedding.
Below prices are +VAT & based on florist choice varieties in white with touches of foliage, Reflective of 2023 only.
- Hand tied bouquet from £100.00
- Tear drop from £130.00
- Designer range from £130.00
- Hand tied (adult) from £40.00
- Hand tied (child) from £20.00
- Child star wand from £20.00
- Petal basket from £20.00
Button Holes & Corsages
- Corsages from £12.00
- Gents buttonhole from £8.00
- Ladies buttonhole from £8.00
- Handbag corsages from £15.00
- Wrist corsages from £15.00
- Carnation button hole £4.00
- Single flowers from £5.00
- Cake top from £30.00
- Full cake decoration from £30.00
- Clear plinth hire £40.00each (1meter)
- Clear plinth hire £20.00each (50cm)
- Large white plinth hire £20.00each (1meter)
- Column white plinths hire £10.00 each (1 meter)
- Camden White post box hire £40.00
- Table mirrors from £2.50
- Table petals from £5.00
- Copper pipe Frame (Just frame for your own welcome sign & table plan) £25.00
- Copper pipe Frame (Just frame for your own guest sign poster) £15.00
- Copper pipe candles 2 x Sizes - £5 each to hire (8 available)
- Wooden Easel - £15
- Metal Easel - £15
- Aisle carpet Ivory (8 Meter) £40.00
- Disposable aisle carpet - 2 Meter width - White £15.00 Per meter length.
- Wooden Lanterns £10 each
- Silver Lantern £10.00 each
- Artificial Foliage backdrop from £200.00
Church and Ceremony Flowers
(prices includes flowers)
- Fresh flower wall from £3500.00
- Moon gate from £250.00
- Pedestal arrangements from £100.00
- Altar or Registrar Arrangement from £75.00
- Silver/Brass candelabras hire from £20.00
- Floral arch from £600.00
- Beam flowers from £200.00
- Vase with candle from £6.00
- Aisle petals from £60.00
- Pew ends from £7.00
(prices includes flowers)
- Blossom tree hire £60.00each (includes hanging candles, 1.5 meters tall)
- single cylinder vases with flowers and 3 x floating candles from £40.00 each
- Chalice bowl arrangement from £70.00
- Table chandelier arrangement from £100.00
- Cone vase arrangement from £125.00
- Cylinder vase arrangement from £30.00
- Birdcage arrangement from £35.00
- Table candelabra arrangement from £80.00
- Candle arrangements from £25.00
- New york flute vase arrangement from £175.00
- Vase arrangement from £20.00
- Mixed vintage crystal vases from £25.00
- Mirrored cube arrangement from £30.00
- Glass bowl arrangement from £20.00
- Top Table arrangement from £75.00
- Thank you bouquets from £30.00
- Welcome sign flowers from £25.00
- Table plan flowers from £25.00
- Welcome sign/Table plan foliage from - £15.00
- Crystal droplets
- Pearl swags
- Hanging tea lights
- Floating candles
- Hair flowers
- Plinth hire
- Post box hire
- Aisle petal scatter
- Neon signs
- Backdrop frames
- Wooden log hire
- Cake stand hire
Prices include clear acrylic and vinyl print in a colour of your choice (Perspex is hire only) Prices can be given for keeping the Perspex designs.
- Welcome sign on clear acrylic/mirror with vinyl in a colour of your choice £45.00
- Table plan on clear acrylic/floor standing mirror with vinyl in a colour of your choice £100.00 (Upto 70 Guests) £130.00 (Upto 120 Guests)
- Sign our guest book on clear acrylic with vinyl in a colour of your choice £25.00
- Table numbers on clear acrylic with vinyl in a colour of your choice £5.00 each
- Copper frames, large backdrop frames in a range of styles and colours and mirrors with easels can be hired for all above items to be placed onto - Prices above.
Terms and Conditions
To provide and set up your wedding/event florals and ensure that all your outlined requirements are met to the best of our abilities.
We are supplying a natural product which means florals can vary in size, maturity, shape and colour. This may include a specific verity in your florals not opening fully/as expected.
In the occasion a requested floral is unavailable our florist will notify yourself as soon as possible. We then reserve the right to select a suitable alternative where possible on your behalf.
We aim to provide your florals in full bloom, this means that we do not guarantee that they will last any longer than the day of your wedding.
Some of the florals we provide have the potential to die/stain or damage any surface/fabric or material. Please ensure full care is taken as we cannot be held responsible for such damages.
Booking deposits/fee are non-refundable and are taken to secure the date of your wedding/ event.
We are unable to transfer any deposits paid to an alternate date.
Deposits are £200 or 20% of the overall value if your order exceeds £1000.00.
We expect full balance to be paid by the date stated on your order. (1 Month prior to your wedding date). In the event your balance is not paid by this date we reserve the right to terminate this contract & cancel your order. It is your responsibility to inform us of any payments made by BT so we can update your order.
All sundry items i.e., Glassware, Plinths & Artificial florals etc. are hired for the day of the wedding ONLY. Hired items will be collected the following day or shall be returned to us by the time stated on your order failure to return items on time may incur additional charges.
Hired items are allocated to your date on booking. We therefor reserve the right to refuse changes or cancellations of hired items, unless confirmed otherwise with our director ‘Bethany’.
Breakage and Loss
Any item that is lost/broken/stolen or damaged will have to be paid for in full. We will provide you with an invoice in such events and allow 30 days for the payment to be made before escalating.
We endeavor to meet your time requirements but please note that we cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond are control i.e., traffic jams, acts of God/Extreme weather conditions.
Once your items are delivered and in your/staff care we are no longer responsible for any changes in condition of the flowers. Please follow the care instructions provided to you on the day.
Setup / Transfers
We can provide transfer services where available at an additional cost. We need to be notified of this requirement a minimum of 8 weeks before your wedding date. Price will vary depending on time, number of employee’s and locations.
Most venue’s do provide a transfer service inclusive of their cost. However, we strongly advise you confirm this with them in writing prior to your event date. We are unable to add a transfer on the day of your wedding.
You may add additional items to your order where available; however, items cannot be removed from your order unless agreed otherwise with our director ‘Bethany’.
If you discuss changes or additions to your order, then these must be in writing on your final order, or you will not receive them. It is your responsibility to double check everything on your order is as requested and all descriptions are correct and up to date.
We reserve the right to photograph our work/products during your wedding installation and if photographer details are shared contact them for images of our work to use for promotional/social use. (There is a possibility guests may appear in these images.)
You reserve the right to cancel your booking with us at any time however any deposits/booking fees or part payments made prior to your cancellation will NOT be refunded and CANNOT be transferred.
Refunds cannot be made under any circumstances for weddings, civil partnerships, or event flowers.