Price List - Wedding/Civil Partnership Flowers
To book us for your wedding, we require a deposit of £100 or 10% of your order value if your wedding exceeds £1000 this will then secure your date and flowers. Your final balance is then due the month before your wedding.
- Hand tied bouquet from £85.00
- Tear drop from £120.00
- Designer range from £130.00
- Hand tied (adult) from £35.00
- Hand tied (child) from £20.00
- Child star wand from £20.00
- Petal basket from £20.00
Button Holes & Corsages
- Corsages from £10.00
- Gents buttonhole from £8.00
- Ladies buttonhole from £8.00
- Handbag corsages from £15.00
- Wrist corsages from £15.00
- Carnation button hole £4.00
- Single flowers from £5.00
- Cake top from £25.00
- Full cake decoration from £30.00
- Clear plinth hire £40.00each (1meter)
- Clear plinth hire £20.00each (50cm)
- Large white plinth hire £20.00each (1meter)
- Column white plinths hire £10.00 each (1 meter)
- Camden White post box hire £40.00
- Table mirrors from £2.50
- Table petals from £5.00
- Copper pipe Frame (Just frame for your own welcome sign & table plan) £25.00
- Copper pipe Frame (Just frame for your own guest sign poster) £15.00
- Copper pipe candles 2 x Sizes - £5 each to hire (8 available)
- Wooden Easel - £15
- Metal Easel - £15
- Aisle carpet Ivory (8 Meter) £40.00
- Disposable aisle carpet - 2 Meter width - White £15.00 Per meter length.
- Wooden Lanterns £10 each
- Silver Lantern £10.00 each
- Artificial Foliage backdrop from £200.00
Church and Ceremony Flowers
(prices includes flowers)
- Fresh flower wall from £1500.00
- Moongate from £200.00
- Pedestal arrangements from £75.00
- Altar or Registrar Arrangement from £75.00
- Silver/Brass candelabras hire from £20.00
- Floral arch from £300.00
- Beam flowers from £200.00
- Vase with candle from £4.00
- Aisle petals from £50.00
- Pew ends from £7.00
(prices includes flowers)
- Blossom tree hire £75.00each (includes hanging candles, 1.5 meters tall)
- single cylinder vases with flowers and 3 x floating candles from £40.00 each
- Chalice bowl arrangement from £50.00
- Table chandelier arrangement from £75.00
- Cone vase arrangement from £75.00
- Cylinder vase arrangement from £30.00
- Birdcage arrangement from £35.00
- Table candelabra arrangement from £60.00
- Candle arrangements from £25.00
- New york flute vase arrangement from £140.00
- Vase arrangement from £20.00
- Mixed vintage crystal vases from £25.00
- Mirrored cube arrangement from £30.00
- Glass bowl arrangement from £20.00
- Top Table arrangement from £75.00
- Thank you bouquets from £30.00
- Welcome sign flowers from £25.00
- Table plan flowers from £25.00
- Welcome sign/Table plan foliage from - £15.00
- Crystal droplets
- Pearl swags
- Hanging tea lights
- Floating candles
- Hair flowers
- Plinth hire
- Post box hire
- Aisle petal scatter
- Neon signs
- Backdrop frames
- Wooden log hire
- Cake stand hire
Prices include clear acrylic and vinyl print in a colour of your choice (Perspex is hire only) Prices can be given for keeping the Perspex designs.
- Welcome sign on clear acrylic/mirror with vinyl in a colour of your choice £40.00
- Table plan on clear acrylic/floor standing mirror with vinyl in a colour of your choice £80.00 (Upto 70 Guests) £100.00 (Upto 120 Guests)
- Sign our guest book on clear acrylic with vinyl in a colour of your choice £25.00
- Table numbers on clear acrylic with vinyl in a colour of your choice £5.00 each
- Copper frames, large backdrop frames in a range of styles and colours and mirrors with easels can be hired for all above items to be placed onto - Prices above.
Terms and Conditions
Is to make your day go as smoothly as possible and that all your requirements are met to the best of our abilities, however we are supplying a natural product which can vary in size, shape and Colour.
The flowers for your wedding are provided to you in full bloom this means that we do not guarantee that they will last any longer than the day of your wedding. You must follow the flower care guide provided on the bottom of your order.
The colour of any flower that we supply may transfer to any fabric/leather/fur/surface. Please avoid all contact with dresses/fabric/leather/fur/surfaces, we cannot be held responsible for any damaged caused.
Booking deposits are non refundable and are taken to book the date of your wedding/civil partnership or event. Any booking over £1000.00 order value must pay a minimum 10% booking deposit to book the date.
The balance must be paid in full on the date stated on your order. We request your final balance be paid in cash or BT. You are welcome to use a card however there will be a surcharge for this to cover card machine charges. The total value of your order cannot be decreased more than 10% once you have paid your deposit under any circumstances.
All sundry items i.e. glass vases, pedestals stands are always hired to you for only the day of your wedding and will be collected the next day from the venue/church they were delivered to.
If you ask to hire an item such as our post box, flower wall or table plan’s these will be allocated to you for your wedding date, so cannot be removed and payment would still need to be made even if you no longer require these items.
Breakage and Loss
Any item that is lost/broken/stolen or damaged will have to be paid for in full.
We Endeavour to meet your time requirements but please note that we cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond are control I.e traffic jams, acts of god.
Once your items are delivered and in your/venue staff care we are no longer responsible for any changes in condition of the flowers Please use the care guide provided with your flowers. All deliveries and next day collections of hired items will be charged unless agreed or stated otherwise by our director ‘Bethany’ at the shop only.
Setup / Transfers
If your ceremony is in one location/room and your reception is in another location/room we set this up for you as normal with our flowers etc.
If your ceremony and reception are in the same room or your using the same florals in both ceremony and reception we will set up the flowers for the ceremony and it is the venue that transfers these to your guest tables. I would recommend that you confirm this with your venue to make sure that they will do this. We do not provide a transfer service as standard however if you need a transfer they are subject to availability and you must add it on 8 weeks before the date of your wedding and there will be an additional charge for this extra service, price varies depending on time at venue and staff required for transfer. Costs vary, estimated to be between £100 - £300.)
You may add extra items to your order but you cannot take any item off your wedding order once you have ordered them unless agreed otherwise with our director ‘Bethany’ at the shop.
If you discuss changes or additions to your order then these must be in writing on your order
or you will not receive them. It is your responsibility to double check everything on the order is as requested and correct.
If you wish to cancel your wedding/civil partnership you can do so, but you will not be provided with any refund for any amounts you may have already paid to date.
Refund cannot be made under any circumstances for weddings, civil partnerships or event flowers.
We currently only allow for your wedding date to be moved at no extra charge to another date within a 1 Year period if restrictions are in place and would affect you having the wedding planned. Following this date your order may incur inflation charges. We cannot move your date if restrictions are lifted by the point of your wedding. Your order cannot be cancelled in full only moved and no refund will be made. We need to know that your date is changing at a minimum of 2 week before the wedding date to allow for us to change this with our suppliers in time.